Tuesday 5 February 2013

Introducing The Zwembalkons Hotel, Mumbai

Only God knows where the inspiration comes from...
Architects have made a splash with a bold design for new towers in Mumbai featuring swimming pools enclosed in glass instead of balconies.

Known as Aquaria Grande, the 37-storey skyscrapers were the result of a collaboration between Hong Kong-based architect James Law and Indian real estate company Wadhwa Group.

The complex would have 200 apartments, three levels of car parking, a gym and sauna.

Did I mention that all the rooms have their own swimming pool?!





5 comments:

  1. Excellent website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any
    forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article?

    I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!

    Feel free to visit my blog - ray ban glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good one and provides beneficial information. Thanks for this good blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.