Saturday 23 March 2013

Gucci Mane Breaks Bottle On Autograph Seeking Fan's Head...


An arrest warrant has been issued in Atlanta this weekend for Gucci, real name Radric Davis, after a photo op went wrong. According to a soldier named James, he was hit in the head with a bottle minutes after asking the rapper for a photo while celebrating his birthday in Atlanta. During an interview with WSBTV, the soldier also said that one of Gucci’s friends slapped him in the face. WTH?



I’m in the military. I wanted to get a picture with Gucci Mane. “Is it OK?” I was speaking to the security guard, and Gucci Mane hit me in the head with a bottle. And as I looked at him in the shock of why, one of his friends hit me in the side of my face.

That is dangerous, because if there was to be any other fan trying to approach him, ain’t no telling what else he might do to them. He could have possibly killed me. I just hope and pray that I recover pretty well because I still want to serve my military career.

Lt. Jeff Cantin of the Atlanta Police Department has confirmed that there is an arrest warrant out for Gucci Mane at this time:

We do have an active warrant for Mr. Davis for aggravated assault. So I’m sure after he sees this, I’m sure he’ll want to reach out and contact us.

Ridiculous!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.