Saturday 18 May 2013

David Beckham: Tearful midfielder signs off with win in Paris


David Beckham left the pitch in tears as he completed the final home match of his 20-year career.
Paris St-Germain's game against Brest was briefly halted as Beckham, captain for the night, was substituted after 81 minutes, his team-mates congregating in the middle of the pitch to applaud him.
PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi said afterwards: "It's up to the coach but I think that will be David's last match."

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was strange. I just wrote an extremely long comment but
    after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing
    all that over again. Anyhow, just wanted to say excellent
    blog!

    my web page ... miu miu 財布

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.