Sunday 9 June 2013

Kanye Celebrates 36th Birthday With Nas, Jay Z And Beyonce


Three rap kings all in one place. This may end up a legendary photo one day.
Saturday night, Kanye West celebrated his 36th birthday in New York City alongside rap greats like Nas and Jay-Z.  The trio was spotted at the Governor’s Ball before taking the party to Miss. Lily’s, where they were joined by Beyonce and Kourtney Kardashian’s boyfriend Scott Disick.
Nas showed the birthday boy some love by posting the flick to Instagram with the caption:
Yeezus x Hov x Godson …. The 3 Gods. Happy Birthday to my brotha Kanye!
Although Kim Kardashian stayed back in LA, she also sent Yeezy her love by posting on her website:
Happy Birthday to my best friend, the ❤of my life, my soul!!!! I love you beyond words!
peep more pix after the jump









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.