Sunday 26 May 2013

Barcelona Confirm 5 Year Deal With Chelsea Target, Neymar


Brazilian star Neymar is set to complete his move to Spanish champions Barcelona, as Chelsea and Manchester City both miss out on the youngster.

The Premier League duo had been trailing the 21-year-old for some time, but it was yesterday confirmed that both Barcelona and Real Madrid had offers accepted by Neymar’s current club Santos.

And Neymar confirmed via Instagram that he had chosen to join Barcelona, but will delay signing his five-year deal until tomorrow to enable him to play in today’s season-opener against Flamengo in order to say goodbye to the Santos fans.

‘I’m here with friends and family and they have helped me to write a few things here. I’m not going to hold out until Monday. My family and friends already know my decision,’ he wrote.

‘On Monday I will sign a contract with Barcelona.’

‘I want to thank the fans of Santos for these incredible nine years. My feeling for the club and the fans will never change. It is eternal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.