Sunday 26 May 2013

Katy Perry Doesn't Want Chief Keef Beef...


Katy Perry got a taste of Chief Keef on the radio yesterday and ended up drumming up some Twitter beef with the 17-year-old rapper after she tweeted her disgust with his record.  In the song, “Hate Being Sober,” Chief Keef raps about being anti-sober, while taking molly and rolling up.   He also drops lines like, “My b-tches love drinking, some love smoking, Let my alcoholic b-tch hit the dope, she start choking.” 

After hearing the track, Katy posted to her Twitter:

"I just heard a new song on radio called 'I hate being sober'. I now have derious doubts for the world"

Just heard a new song on the radio called “I hate being sober” I now have serious doubt for the world.

Keef caught wind of Katy’s comment and immediately threatened to “smack the s–t” out of her:

Dat b—h Katy Perry Can Suck Skin Off Of my D–k. Ill Smack The Sh-t out her. New Song Katy Perry Coming Soon

His aggressive reply sparked an apology from Katy, who realized real quick that she didn’t want any problems out of the Chicago rapper:

Mr. Keef! I’m sorry if I offended you. I heard a lot of people guesting on the song & didn’t even know it was you in particular. Actually I’m a fan of your “Don’t Like” video tbh. I was really just having a general opinion on our generations desire to be constantly intoxicated.

Lol. omolomo...

Mr. Keef! I’m sorry if I offended you. I heard a lot of people guesting on 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.